Saturday, October 21, 2006

good days.....

Well the past two days have been pretty good days. School wasn't too bad and I got to see friends. Thursday I went to Erin's game and they won again!!!! YAY!!! It was a good game. They didn't play thier best but they still won so that was cool!! Last night I went to the missions conference. The band sang. It was good I think...it went smoothly so...I guess we sounded good too. cna't think of anything else so goodnight.....

7 Comments:

Blogger mjke said...

you have great speeling! lol, I'm glad you had a good week! See you tomrrow!

8:26 PM  
Blogger SmallFri said...

What????

8:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha, Mike you are one to talk. Look at the way he spelled "spelling"

juliA

4:08 PM  
Blogger mjke said...

lawl julia! that werd was intentional! sarcasam!

that said, i would not spell an easy word like that wrong, unless it 'twas intentional.

that said, you should not speel check me all the time. i'm only human.

Hi Lauren!!!!!!

8:49 PM  
Blogger SmallFri said...

LOL!! You guys are great!!!

HI juliA!!!! I'm glad you commented!!!! I always love to hear your wise input on my issues!!

Hugs!!!!

Hi Mike!!!

3:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

whether it was intentional or not, it was still stupid. So there :p

juliA

3:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah so how is the band doing?? Don't you just wish I was there playing my trumpet?? jk :) I bet you guys sound alot better than when i was there :)

Justin

12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home