Monday, October 02, 2006

These are some of my favorite pics form Belize!!! I had a lot of fun on this trip!!! Hopefully we can take a trip back in two years!!!!!! I can't wait!!! Yippie!!!

These two boys are my favorite belizian friends!!!! The one on top is Aldair and
the one below is Didi. I love them aren't they soooo cute!!!!

These two pictures prove I rock at taking pictures!!!! So Pretty!!!!! These were both taken in San Pedro, Belize. It was like a mini vacation!!!! I would totally go back there!!!

16 Comments:

Blogger We're all porcelain said...

I MISS BELIZE :[, who wants to come back with me? and lol @ dj's hair :p

5:40 PM  
Blogger SmallFri said...

Totally!!!!! I'd love to go back with you!!!!! =)I miss Didi!!!!!

6:02 PM  
Blogger mjke said...

i'm going back! if i don't i'll rent a private jet and go back. yea...bam.

6:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey will someone take me with them, I'll go!!! I don't need no crusie.

7:05 PM  
Blogger Star said...

I am soooooo going; because you know it totally will not be any fun without me!!!!!!! I miss those late night powwows in the kitchen.
Hey brian BAM!!!!!!!

7:35 PM  
Blogger aly said...

You guys are nuts! Count me in!

10:23 AM  
Blogger Beccah said...

Oh, me too! me too! I'm going back too. Those are some really great pictures. They make me miss did and aldair. I like the last one of brian. :b

1:10 PM  
Blogger matanda said...

can i come this time????? ♥

3:33 PM  
Blogger mjke said...

heck yea you can!

11:32 AM  
Blogger SmallFri said...

Of course you can Matanda!!!!!! It would make it that much better!!!!
I can't wait!!! I really do hope we go back...I seriously want to see them again!!!!!! I miss them soooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is why i put the pics on!!

Hugs to all!!!!

11:38 AM  
Blogger Julia said...

Those kitties are ADORABLE!!!!!!! Erin didn't look very happy in that one picture with DJ. Lost is on tonight!

1:00 PM  
Blogger Nono said...

probably because she's being hugged by a sweaty boy

10:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Lauren,
I like your pictures alot, Beliz looks fantastic!

juliA

5:13 PM  
Blogger Star said...

He wasn't sweatly!!! It was the fact that he was touching me!!!!!!!! LOL Love you DJ!!! Do you even read this blog?

9:00 AM  
Blogger SmallFri said...

YAY Julia wrote me!!!!! Hey Julia!!! Yes Belize was awesomely sweet!!!!! I cannot wait to go back!!!!!!!!!

Hugs to my favorite Golie!!!!!

11:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes, i do read this blog, and i wana go back also

7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home