Life...
Well my college experiance is going ok. I'm doing well in three out of four classes. I like psychology the most and biology the least!!! Biology i my enemy right now...i'm not doing well in this class. I guess i need to ask for some help..."HELP!!!!"
So life is treating me pretty good. The family retreat was a lot of fun!!! I got to hang out with some people I don't normally hang out with so that was cool. Saturday we played soccer and i got two goals!!!! I was surprised that i did but it was totally sweet!!! I just want to say that I think that Mike Cave is one of the best soccer players i have ever seen!!!! I love to play with him and watch him play his game, for soccer is deffinatly his game!!!!This weekend was a weekend of firsts and it was sooooooo much fun!!! I hope next year is just as fun if not more.......
So life is treating me pretty good. The family retreat was a lot of fun!!! I got to hang out with some people I don't normally hang out with so that was cool. Saturday we played soccer and i got two goals!!!! I was surprised that i did but it was totally sweet!!! I just want to say that I think that Mike Cave is one of the best soccer players i have ever seen!!!! I love to play with him and watch him play his game, for soccer is deffinatly his game!!!!This weekend was a weekend of firsts and it was sooooooo much fun!!! I hope next year is just as fun if not more.......

5 Comments:
i garuntee next year will be better
so there!
Oh really now??!!! How could it get any better??? My life just replays itself over and over. It never seems to get any better...
hey, no depressy recommenting yourself...and it will definately be better, and so will the kick off, because class 08 yeah :D
I can do what ever i please cause this is my blog not yours!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So there!!!!!
Hugs to my favorite Dr. B!!!!
THis is year was a lot of fun. Next year I think might be my last family retreat, because after that I'll prolly go off to college, so next year definately will be the most awsome retreat ever. :b
Don' worry about your life not getting better. I bet soon it it'll just explode into betterness and you won't know what hit you.
Post a Comment
<< Home