Monday, September 25, 2006

had a bad day....

well i didn't have such a great day...school was school and time is not on my side. i wish life was easier and could be my friend. But as of now it's not. have to go it's late and i need sleep. i'll write more tomorrow....

5 Comments:

Blogger We're all porcelain said...

take a sad song, and turn it around :D Smile Lauren, It could've been worse, this is my first comment btw, (by the way) you gotta learn your comp lang. SMILE SMILE SMILE :D

8:25 PM  
Blogger Star said...

I LOVE YA MID SIS!!!!!!!

3:24 PM  
Blogger mjke said...

i'm sorry!
I hope i didn't have something do with it...

7:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No mike you didn't have anything to do with my day being bad!!!! I was just not having a good day which was mostly cause of school.

11:02 AM  
Blogger Beccah said...

School does suck. But it always helps to tell everybody how crappy your day was.

4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home