Mexico!!!!!!!

These are some of my 365 pitures I took while in Mexico this summer. The two first pics are of me and two of the teachers I worked with in Santa Ana.The top one is Hortensia and the bottom one is Kristen. They both are incredebly nice and fun to hang out with. Horte is one of my bestest friends there and i love her to death!!!!!!!!!


These two pics are all three of the classes at the school. The first
is Horte's class the second is Kristen's class and the Last is my class...just kidding its Horte Mama's but she was sick so Erica took over. I mostly helped out with this class.I had lots of fun!!!!! They liked to tease me and talk in spanish cause they knew that I couldn't keep up with them...it was not cool!! 
Everyday Corrie and I had to push the little kids on the swings...They all wanted to be pushed at once!!!! They're all like "pasame! pasame" which means push me!!! so yeah it was alot of fun!!!!

Yeah and these are some of the adorable little kids that I had to deal with everyday!!! They are sooooooo adorable but don't under-estimate their power!!!

7 Comments:
Awwww, those kids look so sweet, and they look like they could be quite a hassle. :b Horte's the top one right?
haha, "dont undersetimate them"
juliA
Their so cute. How long were you there?
Those little kids look like they up to no good! And I am probably right.
MEXICO HERE WE COME wooo, Summer OH 7
cute kids
there i commented.
They are really cute!!! did you teach a class?
Post a Comment
<< Home