Thursday, October 05, 2006

Erin is the bomb!!!!

So I went to Erin's soccer game to day and it was a good game!!!! They won 5 to 0. Erin totally saved Julia's butt!!! The other team was down trying to score and some how, in the process of trying to get the ball, she got knocked down and almost let them score....but Erin came to the rescue and got the ball out of there and up the field. It was awesome!!!! I love watchin' them play....they seem to get better everytime I watch them!!!!!

After we ate dinner we went to Bruster's to see Dr.B...I got a hot fudge brownie sundae!! It was too big for me to finish!!!

Tomorrow I have to go to school and then i might go see DJ play his homecoming soccer game...but I don't know if I can. If I do go I hope that he gets in alot more then the last game I saw!!!

Well I hope everyone has a great time at youth group tomorrow night!!! I can't be there, I'm working cause we have a fundraiser and they needed everyone to work, so its all of your guys job to let me know everything that happened!!! Hope you have a blast!!!!

Life is short...live it to the fullest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 Comments:

Blogger mjke said...

i'm sorry i missed it, i wish i had a car, and was a little older...and more wishes...

hi ;D

7:43 PM  
Blogger We're all porcelain said...

yeah that was a completly awesome game i must say. not only did Erin save the day, but i brought my own lacrosse stick :D wooo, and i showed Justin up :p

7:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pleeeasssse thats why i kept on getting the ball from you. You cripple!

8:13 PM  
Blogger mjke said...

there is only one way to settle this...

BATTLE ROYALE!!!

8:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah! Lauren posted something new! I have no hard feelings that it is about Erin. Well now that I got that out I guess that I better read it.

5:03 AM  
Blogger Star said...

Aly, you know I'm the bestest of the bestest!!!!!! I feel so special to be a post on your blog Lauren!!!!!! Love ya and Thanks!!!

8:55 AM  
Blogger SmallFri said...

No problem lil sis!!!! I had nothing better t write about so... I wrote about you!!

Hugs!!!!

11:20 AM  
Blogger We're all porcelain said...

justin, key word is cripple...i couldnt run after it, if i did you wouldn of touched the ball

12:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it on tonight, everyone bring your chairs no wait don't cuz it gonna be over in a flash. Bring it on buudddiiiieee!

12:13 PM  
Blogger Beccah said...

Yikes.

Hey, I thought you had to work or something? Did it get cancled? That sounds like fun, watching Erin win and then eating ice cream. Cripes, now I'm hungary.

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home