Sunday, October 15, 2006

Great Day!!!!!!!!!!

So I had an awesome day today!!!! Church was good and flock band went pretty smooth. Then I got to hang out with my bestest friends...that was totally fun!!!! Lightning fell asleep on my leg and he was sooooooo cute!!!!! By the way Lightning is the Wayne's cat. I love hangin' out with my friends!!! It really makes all of the bad things of the week go away and I can forget about them and have fun!!! I love my friends!!!!

School is going pretty good still...I still hate bio with a passion but it ok. I'm so proud of myself thi=ough cause in math out of like 7 quizes I've gotten 6 100%s and the 7th was an 80%. I was so surpised that it was soo easy because I was never good at math but I'm really gettin it...for now!!!!!!

I love fudge!!!!! Goodnight!!!

9 Comments:

Blogger Star said...

GOOD TIMES GOOD TIMES!!!!! Love to one of the best sises in the world

8:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

say that with a lipse, erin. j/k had a great day, except i need a new pair of shorts! SO when is you next game?

8:54 PM  
Blogger mjke said...

yay! yesterday was a good day. the cat was pretty cute.

9:27 AM  
Blogger Julia said...

I love fudge to!

1:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that you finally decided to get math :p

juliA

6:17 PM  
Blogger SmallFri said...

I didn't finally decide to get math, JuliA, I just know the stuff I'm learning back and forth already!!!! That is totally sweet for me!!

8:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder if flock band going smoothly had anything to do with the absence of alex and me. lol

7:29 PM  
Blogger Star said...

Yeah probably Joey.lol just joking.

7:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOPS sorry about that. Didn't mean to skip a comment :( Anyways hey great job on the math. You used to always tell me i was better than you in math. Well on my last calc exam i got a 19. yes that's right a 19...%. yeah like a totally suck at calc. anyway I love fudge too (you can probably tell :)... awkward)!!

Justin

7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home