So I went to one of Erin's games. They totally won again 3-0!!!! YAY!!!
I also went to Panera Bread to meet Jessica but she never showed. =( She probably just forgot like I almost did....
Well school is goin pretty good. I Totally, absolutly, positively, hate biology!!!! With a passion!!!! But that is life...you don't always like everything you have to do in life!!! Ihope it gets easier.....
Well can't wait for pool on friday!!!! We are goin to have sooooo much fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really suck but I like to play anyways!!!!
I also went to Panera Bread to meet Jessica but she never showed. =( She probably just forgot like I almost did....
Well school is goin pretty good. I Totally, absolutly, positively, hate biology!!!! With a passion!!!! But that is life...you don't always like everything you have to do in life!!! Ihope it gets easier.....
Well can't wait for pool on friday!!!! We are goin to have sooooo much fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really suck but I like to play anyways!!!!

11 Comments:
yay! can't wait! ug...school is boring
finally i've been waiting for a bloody comment from you!!!!! I like your comments...
*hugs*
It's ok lauren we'll stink at pool together!!!!!!! And about Jess not showing I am sooo sorry; maybe next time!!!!!!
yeah so im thinking, me and erin vs. you and mike. IT'S ON!!!!
I agree with Brian. We can and will soooooo take you two down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am betting on Erin and Brian for this one. I will bet on Lauren for anything lacrosse related :)
juliA
hmmm i havent seen yall play pool so i dont know who my bets are on...no wait, my bet is on me n miguel! yay!
I can't go to youth group :(
It would've been all son seekers anyway :/
Gee thanks Julia!!!!! And Mamnda Miguel is with me!!!! Sorry
Hugs!!
oops I meant to say Amanda!!!
Wrong Miguel...he he....
Post a Comment
<< Home