Tuesday, October 31, 2006

A big fat A!!!!

So I went to meet with my bio teacher and I got my Quiz from yesterday...and guess what I got!?!?!? A big fat A!!! YAY!!!!! Go me!!! I was soooooooooo happy. Now I have to get A's on everything else to pass but I can do it!!! I hope!!!!!

10 Comments:

Blogger Star said...

YAYYAYAYYAY Lauren!!!!! our so totally awesome!!!!!!! Love ya!!:)

8:21 PM  
Blogger Star said...

your* lol

8:21 PM  
Blogger Star said...

you're* lol
correction made by Lauren

8:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go Lauren keep it with what ever you did to turn it around. Take care love ya

8:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wooo hoooo!!!!!!! go Lauren!!!! congrats Lauren. luv ya! keep up the good work!

8:34 AM  
Blogger Julia said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had a lot of fun with you at the Halloween church thing!

11:14 AM  
Blogger SmallFri said...

Me too!!!! I'm trying to put some of the pics up but the internet is being mean!!!!

Hugs!!!

12:07 PM  
Blogger Joey said...

It won't let anyone post pics. It's so GAY!

1:52 PM  
Blogger mjke said...

hurray! your awesome!!

12:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ALRIGHT!! You are so smart :)!!!! Keep up those sweet grades. Or else!! (don't ask me "or else what" cause I don't have one)

Justin

12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home