Why is our Country so messed up?!?!?!?!
Ok if people get so easily offended by the mention of God Why do they live in this Country???? Our Founding Fathers built the government and country around God!!! If they are so offended by our History then they need to find another country. And another thing.....why is it that everyone but Christians can get offended and have something done about it.???? Plenty of things offend us Christians but do you see anyone changing it for us??? NO!!! This country is messed up completely!!!! I understand that people have different opinions but when it comes to the government....I think that if the founding fathers came back to life and saw what we have done they would be infuriated!!!! I believe that some of the things we have done are good.....but others aren't. The whole thing with any mention of God offending people is ridiculous!!!! Our country was built on the word and belief in God. God gave us this land!!! We would not be here if it wasn't for God!!!!!! It just makes me MAD!!!!! People are stupid!!!! And they need to find a new country if they are offended of our History and God!!!!!

1 Comments:
lol so much anger!!!lol But yeah I hate it too; it's stupit!!
Erin
lol I forget my password.0:)
Post a Comment
<< Home