Friday, December 22, 2006

Christmas!!!!!!!

I can't beleive it is like two days away from christmas!!!!!! Where has the time gone?!?! At the begining of the year I thought summer would never come.Then it came and I was in Mexico and then off to Belize. They both came and went way too fast!!!! Then I was starting my first semester in college and now that is done too. This year has flown by sooooooooo fast and it kinda makes me sad. I really miss my friends in Mexico and my new friends in Belize too!! The even more depressing thought is that I prolly won't see my new Belizian friends for a while because we are not going back there in the near future. That makes me sad because they might forget me. =(
I am really happy that we are going to Mexico this summer!!!!! I can not wait to go back!!! I miss all of my friends and it will be good to see al of them again!!!! Is any one planing on coming to Mexico??? It really is an amazing experience and I think that everyone should at least go once and get the experience. Well can't think of anything else to say so I just have to say.....ITS ALMOST CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

no one could forget you, your just too cool

8:23 AM  
Blogger SmallFri said...

Awww thanks Mike....but un fortunatly I am forgetable because it has happened before.

Hugs to my favorite guy!!!!

8:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well those people are stupid!!

hugs to my favorite girl!!

8:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who's smallfri?

11:09 AM  
Blogger SmallFri said...

Lauren duh Joey!!!!!!

2:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOL joey. but yeah i dont think they could forget us, we're like the only ones who've stayed outside their house.

3:05 PM  
Blogger Joey said...

hey, i didn't post as anonymous. and yes, i knew it was Lauren, I was just kidding. Who's comment was the last one, b/c it says anonymous too.

6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home