Smile Like You Mean It!!!!!
posted by SmallFri at 3:44 PM
cool tune, I had never heard superchick before. Pretty good, sounds kinda like P!nk
No they are nothing like p!nk ...they are soooo much better!!!I can let you borrow their cds if you want to?!!
Superchick is awsome. I can't believe you've never heard them before Joey. Cool video Lauren.
joey never heard of superchic[k] wow! I hear there songs on 91.9 all the time.
wow. . nice vid. I'm glad someone found their videos. Gotta luv the song. Joey do PureVolume on Superchick.
Post a Comment
<< Home
5 Comments:
cool tune, I had never heard superchick before.
Pretty good, sounds kinda like P!nk
No they are nothing like p!nk ...they are soooo much better!!!
I can let you borrow their cds if you want to?!!
Superchick is awsome. I can't believe you've never heard them before Joey. Cool video Lauren.
joey never heard of superchic[k] wow! I hear there songs on 91.9 all the time.
wow. . nice vid. I'm glad someone found their videos. Gotta luv the song. Joey do PureVolume on Superchick.
Post a Comment
<< Home