I LOVE SNOW!!!!!
Oh how I love snow!!!!!! You get out of school and get to have fun instead!!!! YAY
I cannot wait for this weekend!!!! Oh and guess what?!?!....I AM GETTING A SNOWBOARD!!!!!! YAY!!!!I have been asking for a snowboard for a while now and have saved up $240 towards it...but my parents decided to give me an early birthday present and pay the rest of the money for my snowboard!!!!! I was soooooooooo happy!!!!!! I did a dance....it was really funny...ask Justin or Aly or Mike...hahahaha they can tell you. Well got to go get ready to play in some very wet icy snow.......HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!!!!!
I cannot wait for this weekend!!!! Oh and guess what?!?!....I AM GETTING A SNOWBOARD!!!!!! YAY!!!!I have been asking for a snowboard for a while now and have saved up $240 towards it...but my parents decided to give me an early birthday present and pay the rest of the money for my snowboard!!!!! I was soooooooooo happy!!!!!! I did a dance....it was really funny...ask Justin or Aly or Mike...hahahaha they can tell you. Well got to go get ready to play in some very wet icy snow.......HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!!!!!

6 Comments:
YAY! I guess the snowboard I gave you for Christmas isn't really working out for ya ;). lol I'm glad you are getting a real one.
everyones going snowboarding except for me!! not that i know how but thats ok... i luv snow too!!
just to let everyones know, the only gift i recieved on valentines day was from mr. cook. i got a bunch of those candy hearts in a plastic red...heart thingy. so yea!
valentines day was slow except for buying Laurens snowboard, but its all good, she 'twas happy.
hahahaha yeah my dad was trying to get rid of those thingys...hahaha
and just to let everyone know...
I GOT A SNOWBOARD!!!!!
YAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYA!!!!!!!!!
hahaha i got two of those hearts. I can't wait for tomorrow, I took the day off just so I can do landry and pack! ....psst! you should ask Aly what she got for V-day...
...but I didn't tell you to ask ;-)
I'm not going snowboarding. : ( I wish.
Post a Comment
<< Home